Employee Review of Randstad - Check out more reviews of working at Randstad

From Pleasanton CA — 06/11/2009

I have worked internally at Randstad for 10 years (i worked at a company that was aqquired by Randstad) and I think its a great company. I have worked in quite a few different branches over the years, and I know practically everyone on the West Coast and everyone works really hard at the Randstad core values of KNOW SERVE TRUST. I see some of the negative comments and I would just say that there is 2 sides to every story. The staffing business is incredibly demanding, especially now in this economy. Our business has been impacted the same as everyone else. I can say that I am currently working with some of the best people I have ever known. The climate is more competitive right now that it has been in years. Another of Randstads core values is the simultaneous promotion of all interests. That means we want everyones well being, our clients, our talent, our internal staff, our local community and the world at large. I am positive that if any issues I see people complaining about here were actually brought to someone at Randstad, that it would be handled with professionalism and compassion.