Employee Review of Randstad - Check out more reviews of working at Randstad

From IL — 04/08/2008

I must say, I have read a lot of criticizing feedback on how Randstad is a horrible place to work internally or temporary for that matter. I work internally for a branch in Illinois. They are sales driven, and must meet constant demand of finding temporary employees work! This is not a job that is laid back, with no sense of urgency. it is a very demanding-extremely competitive market that only wants winner's on their team. In addition to the temporary employees that made several comments listed below, please note... It is at the clients discretion to release you from a position, and not RANDSTAD. ~ If you have a poor work ethic, or are operating in sub-par levels you will get released! Point made simple. It is not the agents fault that an employee working for one of our offices is incapable of handling the position requirements!!!