Employee Review of Randstad - Check out more reviews of working at Randstad

From Georgia — 09/21/2007

This is a great company to work for. I worked for them for over 5 years as an agent and then manager in one of their offices. They pay well and are very supportive with family and personal needs as they arise. This is a sales job and you are expected to perform with results. But how can they afford to pay us, give great benefits, great vacation time, flexibility with family needs and more if there is not money being made, so this is only fair. I loved the company and left to be a stay at home mom. To respond to the comments made re: temporary work, the staffing industry is exactly that and that is why companies go to a staffing agency to do their temporary, seasonal, and temp to hire job searches for them. The agency loves to keep people working but there are no guarantees in this line of work. The positive side to taking a a job through an agency is you get a chance to get your food in the door with some companies that do not hire on their own.