Employee Review of Rams Specialized Security - Check out more reviews of working at Rams Specialized Security

From Vancouver WA — 01/08/2010

The people that hate thier jobs always say more than the ones that do like their jobs. Thats to bad for alot of good employers out there. I have worked for Rams for a short time and really enjoy working here. I am not sure what all the complaining is all about. Their pay is very good (if you dont think so do a little homework and see what the average pay is for security) and the health benifts might not be the best out there but I know a lot of jobs that dont have them. As for the micro manage, well we carry guns (this is not a fast food job) and are in charge for the safety of alot of people. They have every right to manage how they see fit. I have talked with Bill Farr a few times and he is a very good man and does everything he can to take care of his guards. I was not working with Rams when some of the others comments were made so I can not speak on what they have said. All I know is that I really enjoy working here and plan to stay.