Employee Review of Ramar Communications - Check out more reviews of working at Ramar Communications

From Lubbock, TX — 12/02/2009

i make minimum wage, but i knew that would be my salary when i started, so no complaint there. as far as respect from my co-workers, on the radio side, its great. most of the people on the tv side suck. im a part-time employee, so i dont get benefits. i havent been here too long, but i feel secure in my job. as for work life balance, because im part time, its perfect for me. i have plenty of free time for other things. i started as a board operator and now have moved into production and on-air work, so the potential for growth is there. the location sucks because its far from my home! i think most of my co-workers are incredibly smart people, and i can set the a/c as cold as i want, so who could ask for more?!