Employee Review of Railcrew Xpress - Check out more reviews of working at Railcrew Xpress

From Ft. Worth, Texas — 08/16/2009

Railcrewxpress has come a long way in a short time from what I have seen. The pay could be better, but it is the amount all employees hiring on were told it would be. I have worked with some good people and great customers. Benefits are 100 times what they were with companies before railcrew and are headed in the right direction. I feel no worries about the security of my job as long as I do the job I was hired to do. I have seen good people move up in a short time with this company, because they put forth the effort and showed management they were ready for the responsibility. Location follows along with the customers location as you would expect with any job. I have to say I feel the competence of my co-workers to be lacking at times. They spend all day complaining about a job that is exactly what they were told it would be. They complain about the pay they were told about when hiring on. They complain about the minimal amount of work they do and they all know without a doubt this is the easiest job there is. They complain about the dress code that was laid out in the employee handbook when theyu hired on. The complain that 2 or 3 times a day they have to get off of their butts to walk around their vehicle for the service to the customer and for safety. They complain about everything, but are still here. I feel that the work enviroment is a great and safe one other than listening to my coworkers whine.