Employee Review of RadioShack Corp. - Check out more reviews of working at RadioShack Corp.

From Glen cove, NY — 11/29/2008

Well, I had a good experience working for Radioshack, but this is only because I worked in a 1.2 million dollar store and I have a pretty face. Radioshack customers (a lot of them are dumb old men) are retarded and will buy anything from a pretty girl. I had an awsome boss who was very encouraging and kept the store in great shape. I didnt make any money really, but I only worked 18 hours a week. But around holidays when my boss needed me more, i found myself to be more stressed because i was in there so much more. I could NEVER work there as a career, this job was only a partime gig while I was in college. It is a joke if anyone thinks they can live off the salary. My boss did work 60+ hours a week and im sure it is not worth it. Still, I loved the people i worked with and had many fun days there. I just wouldnt recommend it as a career.