Employee Review of Race Trac - Check out more reviews of working at Race Trac

From FTM Area, Fl — 03/13/2010

After reading through the reviews and comments posted here I feel that they are very inaccurate and give a false impression of Racetrac. I have been with the company for almost 2 and a half years now and my experience has been nothing short of GREAT! Racetrac does have high exoectations and standards for their management team but they are certainly not unreal or unattainable. As far as upper level management like the RM and the head of HR, they are great too. Since they have been in place I have noticed a vast improvement in the enviroment inside the store (team members are happier, stores are cleaner) and opportunities for advancement have seemed to grow by leaps and bounds. If you show up to work and do your job well you will move forward. A lot of people on here complaining about not moving up should take a look at themselves and ask "What am I doing to make myself stand out amongst others".

So all in all I would recommend RaceTrac as a company to work for to anyone. The banefits are great, the pay is exceptional for our areas, and the opportunities for advancement are huge!