Employee Review of Quiktrip - Check out more reviews of working at Quiktrip

From Atlanta, GA — 12/28/2008

I have been a long time employee of QT. I started in High School and stayed on after collage. QT pays very well for what you do and has fairly good benefits. However it is no longer what it at one time was. When I started nearly 6 years ago QT believed that by making its employees happy they would in turn make the customers happy, insuring repeat business. An effective strategy that help to create a power house company. However the current atmosphere amongst employees is one of bitterness and disdain for the company. Especially amongst low level Assistants competing for the increasingly rear promotion availabilities. Few would now say they believe that Corporate works for us and not the bottom line. I guess no company can stay a human centered operation forever, I just miss the good old days when I felt like a person and not a number.