Employee Review of Quicken Loans - Check out more reviews of working at Quicken Loans

From Detroit, MI — 10/21/2010

Quicken is an amazing company to work for. It is the most fun I've ever had at a job. My team leader truly cares about my life and takes time to get to know me and my family. The VP in our area allows us to make our own schedule, as long as we stick to it consistently. There are so many team building events for families to take part in.

The pay could be better, but I am happy with what I make. Bonuses come when we have a good year, as do raises. Benefits are pretty great and cheap.

There is so much room for growth and learning. They will train you extensively on how to be a leader before ever being put in a leadership role.

The new building in Detroit is amazing and there are so many perks with the company, more so than just slushies and popcorn.

Quicken is like any employer. They have to follow certain rules. If it were true, the things said, then there's no way they would still be in business. Irate people will say anything. If you feel like you are giving up your morals, then that is your weakness and your issue, not something the company is making you do. There are many amazing people that work at Quicken who have not compromised their morals.

Never in my life have I had such an amazing employer as Quicken, and I think anyone would be honored to get a job there.