Employee Review of Quest Software - Check out more reviews of working at Quest Software

From Madison, WI — 01/17/2008

Socially speaking I think Quest is of the best companies I have worked for - casual dress, unofficial flex-time (as long as you get your work done). The pay I think is above-average for the job title I have but I also have some skills the others in my team dont, which could be the reason for that. With Quest the only issue seems to be politics - one never knows who all the 'players' are in a certain area and the company is so highly distributed across the world it's difficult to get a feeling for someone's persona.
Outside of that - good place to work; a little unorganized at times but really nothing more than I can say of any other organization having received a new product-line and learning while making corrections.