Employee Review of Quality Food Center - Check out more reviews of working at Quality Food Center

From Port Townsend, WA — 08/16/2010

I worked for three years as a courtesy clerk/dairy stocker/floral person. I had to take numerous breaks because of college in the middle of the country, and they always took me back no problem. If I hadn't have left for college I would have been promoted higher then I was. The pay is good; started at minimum and went up to 1.65 over that. The environment was very friendly, there were people of all ages but you got respect from everyone; it felt like family. I have lifelong friends from working there. The management is down to earth about everything, easy to approach. The work itself varies from day to day, and there are always opportunities to go above and beyond. The benefits are good too.

This is a great place to work, and if I had not moved to a different state I would still be working there now.