Employee Review of QTS - Quality Technology Services - Check out more reviews of working at QTS - Quality Technology Services

From Atlanta GA — 11/02/2009

I recently joined QTS, my decision was based on product and delivery. I had been in the facility a number of times prior to joining the company and was impressed with the attention to detail and how friendly everyone was. During the interview process it was apparent I was dealing with an organization with integrity, commitment to success and focused on providing their customers with the best solution. My first 90 days have been full of encouragement, teamwork and people willing to help with anything I didn't understand.

Every company has disgruntled employee's, but those employee's are few at QTS or no longer work here. It's a shame these previous employee's on this website take the time to focus on the negative, as I'm sure they did while gainfully employed by the company.

I've reached out to one of the individuals who made a comment on this site attempting to resolve their issue. We'll see if they want to address it or just complain about it.