Employee Review of QTS - Quality Technology Services - Check out more reviews of working at QTS - Quality Technology Services

From Jersey City, NJ — 11/01/2009

One of the things I'm most grateful for as an employee at QualityTech is my working environment. I am treated with a high degree of respect by both co-workers and management. In my department, there is an environment of great teamwork, support, and an aim toward a common goal. Employees are are not micromanaged / are trusted to do their jobs, while at the same time provided with guidance and support whenever needed.

I enjoy an healthy work/life balance, as well as great camaraderie with my fellow employees. We are recognized for going above and beyond our duties, and we have a highly capable and approachable management team who is always willing to help. And again, perhaps most importantly of all, the high degree of respect we receive is something that lends itself significantly to overall job satisfaction.

I am very happy with my quality of life as an employee here. This is a period of great growth for us, and I am enjoying being with the company during this exciting time.