Employee Review of QTS - Quality Technology Services - Check out more reviews of working at QTS - Quality Technology Services

From Jersey City, NJ — 10/30/2009

This is a very exciting time to work for QTS as the company just received $150 Million in funding from General Atlantic. GA's decision to invest in Quality during these challenging economic times is a testament to the strong management team, the outstanding product and the business value that the company delivers to its' clients. The additional funding will enable QTS to continue to establish itself as one of the top leaders in the datacenter services and cloud computing space.
QTS is an excellent place to work and I am delighted to be a part of the team. It is rare today to find a company with such an outstanding set of core values - respect for the individual, honesty, open communications and commitment to client excellence.
Pay and benefits are competitive with the market and individuals that perform will grow with the company.
I highly recommend a career at QTS.