Employee Review of QTS - Quality Technology Services - Check out more reviews of working at QTS - Quality Technology Services

From Suwanee, GA — 10/29/2009

I too have had and are still having an excellent experience at QualityTech. I am a former Jersey City employee now working in the Suwanee headquarters. The people I work with on a day to day basis are dedicated and talented and my management team is extremely supportive and motivating. I have been able to participate in interesting and challenging projects that have given me work experience I will benefit from for the rest of my career.

If you want to work at a company that offers no challenges and affords no opportunity to grow and to take on new things outside your normal comfort zone then this is not the place for you. If you want to be part of a young, vital growing company that lends itself to letting you stretch your abilities and show what you have this is the place to be.

I have never regreted my decision to relocate to Suwanee to be part of the QualityTech team. It has been one terrific experience after another.