Employee Review of QTS - Quality Technology Services - Check out more reviews of working at QTS - Quality Technology Services

From Jersey City, NJ — 10/28/2009

I did not realize until recently that this site existed. And normally I don't make a habit of posting about how happy I am at work; however the postings listed here are so clearly slanted and writen by unhappy (and I dare say unsuccessful) people at the company that I feel I should write about my own experience.

I have never been happier working at a company. QualityTech recognizes talent and hardwork and is more than fair about trying to find the right spot for people who do not seem to be finding their way. As a small but quickly growing organization the culture is dynamic and exciting but it also requires people committed to its success. The management team treats its employees like family. On many occassions it has gone above and beyond to accomodate hardships employees have experienced in their personal lives. The people I work with are smart, committed, and make work enjoyable. Most of all I have worked in this industry for over a decade and I could not be happier with the company's high level of integrity with clients, vendors and employees -- a refreshing change.