Employee Review of Progressive Insurance - Check out more reviews of working at Progressive Insurance

From Mayfield Village, OH — 07/17/2010

I am so very happy with Progressive. The pay is excellent, as are the yearly bonuses - even though rumor has it that they will be going away for non-management employees, like me. I am widely respected by my colleagues for what I do. I am so fortunate to have health benefits, particularly in this economy. My co-workers are competent, and management is exceptional. The work environment is clean and healthy, and location is terrific, particularly as I do not have to pay for parking. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, Progressive, for giving me this wonderful opportunity to work for you. I hope that the rumored upcoming reductions in force in IT do not impact me. But, even if they do, the education and experience I have gained working at Progressive is invaluable.