Employee Review of Progressive Insurance - Check out more reviews of working at Progressive Insurance

From South Texas — 06/10/2006

I've been with Progressive for almost 7yrs. This job is not for everyone, especially for those who expect something for nothing. It seems the majority of people on this site fall in this category. My two cents is this...If you really hate your job and the company that much, please do others and the company a favor and leave. Judging from most of the responses on this site, I bet most of you approach your work the same way, half ass. This is not a bad job if you come to work and work!
If you haven't heard times are really tough and not getting any easier. You should be thankful you have a job, chances are you personally know someone who would give just about anything to have your job, these are the kind I people I want working for Proressive!
Pay: great
respect:great
work environemnt:again, come to work to work. Not so bad, but could be better.
Bennies:awesome