Employee Review of Progressive Insurance - Check out more reviews of working at Progressive Insurance

From anywhere, usa — 11/16/2009

I have worked here for a while, and overall its been an good experience for me personally. I think that quite a few things should be done differently...I am well aware that each person may have differing opions on what is good or bad when it comes to working for someone else, the absolute perfect job or employer doesn't exists anywhere there will always be people who are at least content and those whom are discontent no matter what, thats just human nature.It's shocking and sad though to see such low morale of peers/ employees of progressive, and at that at the top of the list of companies with the most unhappy employees. Too bad this information is not used by progressive to gauge employee morale or loyalty..Stop being afraid to tell how you feel about work conditions on progressive surveys...maybe you will sleep better at night and maybe some change will come.