Employee Review of Progressive Insurance - Check out more reviews of working at Progressive Insurance

From Houston — 04/05/2009

cant really complain about my job...im an inside rep and enjoy my job. yes its hectic at times - but what job isnt. my coworkers are competent, and everyone (inside / outside) seems to be very happy with their jobs.
Management is great - i cant say the same for all upper mgmt...but at least with the BCM and Team leads...who always have an open door and getting time off requests approved is never a problem.
the benefits suck. no other way to put it - but most companies have changed their benefits packages in the last few years to cheaper for the company and not necessarily best for the employee.
career growth at the moment is nil, but its the same everywhere.
location not an issue - metro area easily accessible from all parts of the city
co workers - along with the bcm and in general positive and supportive work envioroment is why I show up every day.