Employee Review of Progressive Insurance - Check out more reviews of working at Progressive Insurance

From Mid Atlantic — 01/22/2008

I've had a fews jobs in my life and Progressive by far is not the worst. The pay where I am is fair. The company does have it problems but show me a company that doesn't. I would be the first to say Corporate doesn't make the best choices on how to use company money. I do believe the ballpark purchase wasn't the best, but it does give us some more advertising which is a real down fall for the company. I think if we use that money to put our name on a ballpark and put it towards advertising we may be able to obtain more customers. I believe that Progressive as a whole is a great company to work for. I have my busy days and slow. Right now the busy days out weighs the slow, but you know what that is life! Claims comes in waves and you make the best of the situation that you are in. I work for a great bunch of people and would encourage others to look into Progressive.