Employee Review of Progressive Insurance - Check out more reviews of working at Progressive Insurance

From Tampa, FL — 09/28/2007

Pay- Work hard=well-rewarded. Not too hard to figure out.
Respect- Work hard=well-rewarded. Not too hard to figure out.
Benefits- A little expensive, but cheaper than my wife's benefits.
Job Security- If you find it ANYWHERE, you're in denial.
Work/Life Balance- Work hard=well-rewarded. Not too hard to figure out.
Career Potential- Work hard=well-rewarded. Not too hard to figure out.
Location- Worth the drive.
Co-worker Competence- Work hard=well-rewarded. Not to hard to figure out.
Work Environment....I've seen a WHOLE lot worse and very few better.
Please remember as you read the venter blogs that you are only reviewing one side of the story...and we all know that there's TWO sides to every story. From the inside looking out, I got to where I am without kissing butts. From the inside looking out, I know that we're a great company working hard for both internal and external customers. From the inside looking out, if my job is eliminated due to reorg, I realize that's business and I'll move on, grateful for the opportunities and experiences I've gained by being with Prog. And I experienced those opportunities and experiences by working hard and I was well-rewarded. Not too hard to figure out. Work hard=well-rewarded. If you weren't happy....you did the right thing by moving on because Progressive is not for everyone. But there isn't any ONE company that's right for everyone. You find what's right for you....just like when you're searching for your mate, your church, your social past-times, etc. It's a fact of life, folks. So if you want to spend your time posting your bitter blogs, I tend to think that maybe you DO have bigger problems than what Progressive could cure. Not too hard to figure out.