Employee Review of Progressive Insurance - Check out more reviews of working at Progressive Insurance

From MidAtlantic — 03/07/2007

Pay: Competitive with the competition, Im satisfied Respect : Definitely Benefits: So far have been great Job Security : If your a hard worker you have nothing to worry about Work/Life Balance: I have no problems with it. From reading some other posts on here it appears that people just want to complain about having to work, and Im sure they are the same way outside the office. Career Potential/Growth : the company's goal is to double within the upcoming years. I would say that theres plenty of potential here. Well that is for those of us that are willing to work and put forth the effort. I only wish I was in an office with some of the people that have been leaving negative posts on here. I would have no problem getting promoted then. Location : Im in a great location and great office. I have worked at 2 different offices and both have been in good locations. Co-Worker Competence : Good and getting better. Unfortuneately thats not helping me get promoted any quicker, but I enjoy the competition. Work Environment : the office im in is outstanding.