Employee Review of Progressive Insurance - Check out more reviews of working at Progressive Insurance

From Pittsburgh, Pa — 01/17/2007

This Company has a bad rating from people who believe that they are being worked too hard. I have been with different companies, but none have compaired to the benefits provided by Progressive. This job is not a walk in the park, some people come into this believing this, that is why they can't handle the workload. Remember this is a job not your life. When you dislike your job and all you think about is that, it will effect you in and out of work. The advancement opportunity is here, again you must be willing to chase it. This job provides all the training you could imagine, and it is during working hours. Offices are located all over the USA. The only problem with this company I would have to say is the gainshare changes made for 2007; The company is now factoring in customer retention. This is something we have little control over as a claims rep. Customer/Claim Rep interaction only occurs when an accident occurs- a claim against the customer's policy which the majority of the time results in a price increase of their rates. This is the only problem. Overall the company is great to work for and my branch is great to be located at, All FUN for us while doing our jobs!