Employee Review of Progressive Insurance - Check out more reviews of working at Progressive Insurance

From Northwest — 01/16/2007

I have worked for Progressive as a remote rep (out of my home) for some time I will admit that I generally can complete all I have to do in 40 - 45 hrs a week. I feel that is more then fair as I don't commute and still get to spend lunch at home with my family. The recent pay structure changes appear to have somewhat limited potential for higher pay in the long run but do not seem unfair. I see them as a way to get good reps who preform well to move to management positions anticipating future needs based on past growth trends. The cost of benifits did go up but the increase was not as bad as some may think. As for management I have one of the best managers I have ever had working over 9 jobs in my life. The office politics others have complained of are not a part of my job as I only see my coworkers 2-3 times a year. Maybe the solution is for those who don't play well with others to work remotely. I really do love my job and would choose to work at Progressive again based on my experience.