Employee Review of Progressive Insurance - Check out more reviews of working at Progressive Insurance

From numerous — 12/17/2006

Pay - you are paid based on the value you bring to the company. Respect -earn it - frankly, the spelling and grammar from many posters indicates that they may have been a "less than stellar" hire in the first place. Benefits - as good as most. Job security - excellent for those who have integrity and drive. Work/life balance - tough job but each person needs to assert themselves and make sure that they develop the ability to get the job done in a reasonable amount of time. Career growth - excellent and more so if you are willing to relocate to move up. Location - you can work for Progressive in virtually any place in the country. Co-worker competence - I could not ask for better peers. Work environment - challenging, interesting work. Eight years and someone is still working on "blocks"? Methinks there are other issues with that person. People who feel as many of those who have vented here did the proper thing by leaving. Jobs at Progressive are challenging and the company demands a lot from its people - some of you are not cut out for that and you should work somewhere else. There are many places where you can work at a job which does not require you to be your best. If you are not driven and ambitious, you will struggle at Progressive. Frankly, I am glad to know that so many negative, whining people no longer work at Progressive. It improves the work environment of those who continue to work here.