Employee Review of Polo Ralph Lauren - Check out more reviews of working at Polo Ralph Lauren

From NY, NY — 07/02/2008

Polo is an excellent company to work for. The company provides huge benefits including 50% discount on full price goods / 40% on sale items. I advanced to a higher position within 9 months from starting date and have currently held my current position 1.5 years. While some positions offer little opportunity for advancement, with the right attitude and a "polo team player" effort, anyone can do well in this company. After holding a position for 1 year, any employee has the right to apply and be considered for ANY position w/in the company. Outside of the unbelievable benefits, job security is guaranteed for the right employee. People stay 2, 5, 10 and some even 25 years within the company. Raises are always competitive, however base salaries are lower then average accross the market. Overall, Polo is an outstanding company to join, and those who get the opportunity to work inside are lucky to have such wonderful corporate training.