Employee Review of pitney bowes - Check out more reviews of working at pitney bowes

From Shelton, ct — 08/29/2008

I feel well respected at my job because I am good at what i do. For all those that work for Pitney Bowes who suck at their job you will never get the respect you need to advance unless you know somebody.

The company as a whole has good benefits.

again I am good at what i do so i feel safe where I am at right now.

I personally don't take my job home so my balance is great for the time being.

At the position I am at currently there is not growth opportunity. I am going to have to get a new job or my MBA to get a better position in and or out of the company.

my co-workers are competent but the lower management is retarded. The see things in black and white and usually make the wrong decisions. That is why overall the Pitney Bowes is going down hill.

I love the people i work with. That is the main reason why i keep my position.

I have a love hate relationship with my company and my work. I enjoy what i do to a point and love my co-workers but as a whole my job is crap and the company needs to make some serious changes.