Employee Review of PayChex - Check out more reviews of working at PayChex

From California — 04/29/2009

I have worked for Paychex for about a year now and will be making over $100k by the end of the fiscal year. This is the BEST company that I have ever worked for! The majority of the people who work for Paychex LOVE it, everyone works well together to help each other achieve their goals. When you start here you sit down with your manager and develope a business plan or a plan of action for the year outlining your goals, your manager works closely with you and makes sure that you achieve them. The tarinign that they provide is incredible. The base salary is very competitive for outside sales and the commission is great. There is a lot of pressure for you to make your goals but the rewards make all of the hard work worth while. This is the first job that I have had in a long time that I actually get excited to go to every morning when I wake up. Everyday is different and I very much enjoy what I am doing and all of the places I have got to travel to and the people I have met through Paychex. I feel truly blessed to be a part of this company!