Employee Review of Partners Corporate - Check out more reviews of working at Partners Corporate

From Wellesley, MA — 09/19/2008

Pay: Below what I made working for vendors and as a clinician. If you are supporting one of the hospitals you are not paid any more for being on call & getting up in the middle of the night

Respect: I do feel that my work and experience are respected. My manager is young but very good.

Benefits: Very low cost and comprehensive health, dental and vision with lots of choices. They could give you more vacation time You are allowed to buy more.

Job Security: One of the advantages working in health care.

Work Life Balance: Very flexible hours. If you are directly supporting a hospital you will need to work other that 9-5 at times.

Location: Wellesley office is right off of rte 128 which is gridlocked 6 hours of the day. Flexible hours help.

Work Environment: Wellesley office is packed with tiny tin foil cubes lit by obnoxious fluorescent lights. Only facilities are a mediocre overpriced cafeteria.