Employee Review of Partners Corporate - Check out more reviews of working at Partners Corporate

From Boston — 07/21/2007

I have been with Partners Corporate for 3 years and have had great experiences. I agree that it has a serious corporate feel and the politics can feel stifling, but what do you expect? PHS is a high profile company with a lot on the line and a great reputation that we need to uphold. I am sorry to see the neg. comments. Many people are complaining about the room for movement and co-worker competence. Have we forgotten about personal responsibility here? What ever happened to "don't worry about what other people are doing?" And if you want a promotion or to become a "Corporate Manger" why not consider A. proving ourself worthy and NOT coming in late and taking on some additional projects or B. Apply at a smaller affiliate like Faulkner or PHC where your personal wealth will shine. Good luck.