Employee Review of Parman Law Group - Check out more reviews of working at Parman Law Group

From Santa Ana, CA — 06/21/2009

Originally, I was skeptical on taking a job at a law firm. However, after my first week at the company, I was happy I did. The company welcomed me with open arms and walked me through every step of the way of my training. As for the job security, it really is what you put into the company and to the value of your work. I am proud to say that Parman has given the opportunity to move up within the company and expand my career goals within Parman.

As with any company, there are lazy deadbeats but overall, many of my co-workers are competent and willing to help out. The work environment feels more familial than other organizations I've worked for. I've even recommended other friends and former co-workers to Parman for possible job opportunities.