Employee Review of PAPA JOHNS PIZZA - Check out more reviews of working at PAPA JOHNS PIZZA

From south carolina — 04/19/2010

i am a general manager of a store in south Carolina.Ive been a general manger for a year and a half. i have been working for this company for 3 years now. I make 525 dollars a week and work my ass off everyday. The people at corporate could careless about me our my employees, and i have received one raise in a year and a half and that was 25 dollars a week.WOW! my drivers dont hardly make anything now that there pay has gone down and corporate will not approve any raises for them. i am putting my self through college and working full time and still do a damn good job, but my surperers could careless. horrible company that will fuck you anyway they can. Oh did i mention that i was promised a raise three months after i took the general manager position and just got one two weeks ago which is 1 and half years later.