Employee Review of Panera Bread - Check out more reviews of working at Panera Bread

From St Louis, MO — 04/14/2010

I can not start to tell people how great this company is to work for. I was reading through some of the other reviews and was stunned by some of the responses. Then I started to think well most of these reviews probably come from narcisistic teenagers who have no work ethic. My experience with this company has been great. I started with them 3 years ago as an associate after moving to Saint Louis and with my hard work and ability to adapt much like this company has over the years I am in management now and I am looking forward to my next promotion. This company is very good at promoting from within to strengthen the team as well as very good at weeding out the bad seeds(which I am guessing is where a lot of these bitter comments come from). If you like to take pride in your work and the company you work for this is the place to go.