Employee Review of PACE AIRLINES - Check out more reviews of working at PACE AIRLINES

From B.M. — 12/12/2009

Mr. Rodgers is going home for the holidays. The truth will come out in the end. You have to remember that one is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law! I am willing to listen to him and get an explanation of what exactly happened. He does have alot of creditability in his past experiences in running companies. There were alot of problems inherited from past management such as massive debt. He was working hard to keep Pace afloat but the major damage was done before he ever got there. His church is behind him 100% and praying for the best for him and his family. It has been a difficult time for him and it is good that he will spend Christmas with his family just like the rest of us are going to do. We all need to be forgiving especially at this time of year. We never know what tomorrow holds so be good to each other. I wish him nothing but the best and success in whatever life has to offer. Thanks for your tireless long hours in trying to right the worng, take care and have a Merry Christmas.