Employee Review of PACE AIRLINES - Check out more reviews of working at PACE AIRLINES

From Winston Salem, N.C. — 08/21/2009

Pay, could have worse or better.
Respect, earn it and you can have it.
Benefits, we could not have any.
Job Security, that's left to be seen
Work/Life Balance, that's what you make of it! You control this, no one else does!
Career/Growth, see Work/Life Balance.
Location, good.
Co-worker Competence, for the most part, I work with very talented people.
Work Environment, it would be better if those who are not in it to make it work would get out. No one has to work here, if your not happy LEAVE!
As far as criticizing the new owners, all I have to say is, Not me, won't be a part of it!

As far as trying to tell anyone how to live their religious beliefs - I'm not God and won't do it!
and....By the way, those of you who are quoting the WORD, check and see if there's anything in there about backbiting, gossip, judging...I pretty sure there are some verses regarding all of that stuff in there. As far as not accepting the apology, isn't there something in there about turning the other cheek?
It always amazes me when people want to quote the word to point out someone elses faults, but in the same paragraph use curse words to get their point across. Hmmmm - who is really living the "Christian Life".
Instead of be ready to "crucify" Mr. Rodgers and the others, try praying for them - they have taken on a big responsibility (and yes, that includes the employees). Once again, I am pretty sure that praying instead of criticizing would be more beneficial. And you might want to think about the other people that read this site (those who don't work at PACE). What kind of "family image" are they seeing here?

FINALLY, HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN - PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CAST THE FIRST STONE!