Employee Review of Old Navy - Check out more reviews of working at Old Navy

From Chicago, IL — 04/12/2010

Pay: For my first job, that i desperately needed, pay was not bad at all. It was about 8/hr and honestly I never found a reason to complain. I worked during the summer, so during holidays like Father's day or Fourth of July, I'd get time and a half, always great.

Benefits: 25% off at Old Navy, 50% at Banana Republic and Gap...

Work/Life Balance: It's very easy to ask for a day off or to switch schedules with a fellow employee

Location: downtown chicago.. what more can you ask for?

Co-worker Competence: Amazing staff, managers very understanding, except for one (there's always ONE!) But overall a very welcoming group of people.

Work Enviornment: I worked in the flagship store in downtown Chicago, by far, the BEST Old Navy I've ever visited. The only organized, clean, and efficient Old Navy I've ever stepped in.

Overall, it is a good job IF you're working with a great group of managers and supervisors who actually care about the customers.