Employee Review of Old Navy - Check out more reviews of working at Old Navy

From cape cod, ma — 08/22/2008

I loved working at old navy this summer. Everyone had fun and worked hard as a team, so I never felt on my own.I loved the store manager and my co workers were awesome. I was respected and even part timers could give ideas that would be heard by mgr.I did not make a million or anything but I was fairly paid and was always happy to go to work, we laughed a lot even when it was crazy busy. I was a cashier and sales associate and did not get benefits. I did win some fun prizes while I was there. I will definatley go back and work there on my vacations. I worked at another one in CT and the managers were horrible and I hated it. I took a chance and interviewed at this store and could tell it would be different. You need to work hard and hustle so if you are an outgoing person with some energy- I think this is a fun place to work. As always, the manager makes or breaks the store, so be aware of who you are working for and if they are great, you will have a great experience and you get what you give.