Employee Review of Ohio Health - Check out more reviews of working at Ohio Health

From Columbus, Ohio — 11/21/2009

OhioHealth has been rated one of the best companies to work for over the past three years in a row. Actually last year it was rated 19th on the list of the best 100 companies in the United States. I work for the IS department and we are leading edge. This is proven by the numerous industry rewards that we have won and have been recognized for. I have worked for several health care IT services, and by far, OhioHealth is the best. A negative review on this site indicated that the name of the department was not the industry standard, who cares. If you look at all other central Ohio health systems, not one is referenced as IT. The IS positions at OhioHealth are very difficult to get because they don't settle for anyone. I have been in the industry for over 25 years and at OhioHealth for two, and this is and continues to be the best job that I have had in my career. Challenging but rewarding.