Employee Review of Office Max - Check out more reviews of working at Office Max

From Michigan — 01/09/2008

I must say that the job I have is pretty awesome. The pay is nice(for me anyway). Everyone in my work is super nice and they tolerate me pretty well because I ask a lot of questions and help (and I usually get it.) The bad part about it is that I'm still trying to get comfortable, but it's hard when you are the youngest one working there and everyone else is much older. But besides that, I love it. I really do. I probably would have been better off with the online training as well because I didn't really learn anything. Every single manager there and supervisor and Co-worker are very professional, but not too strict. And that's why I love it. In my opinion, it's a great place to work. Oh and also our work is very customer oriented, which I love because all jobs need to be customer based, but in some cases, businesses only care about making the money not the people.