Employee Review of Northrop Grumman - Check out more reviews of working at Northrop Grumman

From Northern Virginia — 01/22/2009

I love it here. I have enjoyed outstanding opportunity, autonomy, as well as a energizing and creative enviornment. Plus, I have the chance to work with cool people. Great technical tools and lots of opportunities to use them. Projects focuses on some of the most exciting stuff of the highest national importance. Northrop Grumman is also a very ethical company - they wear you out with legal and ethical conduct stuff. Co-workers are outstanding - good team enviornment. Benefits great and for long time staff you have a combination of a 401k and defined benefit pension - which is pretty rare. Most managers come from the military or government - - I've had good ones and some not as good. Pay is competitive. Lots of opportunity to move to different projects. Great place for new college grads - lots of responsibility early in their career. Good support programs too.