Employee Review of Nationwide Insurance Company - Check out more reviews of working at Nationwide Insurance Company

From Columbus, OH — 05/06/2010

I worked at nationwide as a contractor for 2 months and I have to say its one of the best companies I have worked for so far.

Pay: The pay for me being a temp was very decent above what most temp jobs pay.

Respect: You get respect if you do a good job just like everywhere else.

Benefits: Since I was a temp I was not eligible, but from what I read on-line and have worked in benefits at my previous job the Benefits package is very good.

Job Security: From what I have seen it is pretty good

Work/Life Balance: The best I have every seen people tend to leave at a decent hour and your noting working till 7 pm at night.

Career Potential/Growth: Very good if you want to work in the insurance industry I was given the chance to interview for several full time positions while at Nationwide. They where not in my career field so I chose not to purse them, but their is difficult lots of growth potential.

Location: Downtown Columbus great location but traffic and paying for parking stinks.

Co-Worker Competence: Good everyone was very informed on their position.

Work Environment: Great it was fun yet professional and my supervisors tended to really care about me