Employee Review of Nationwide Insurance Company - Check out more reviews of working at Nationwide Insurance Company

From Dublin Ohio — 02/20/2010

Nationwide is a large company and not all the experiences are the same. There are many negative comments on this site about Nationwide and they may be warranted - I have no idea what those individuals experienced. I can say that my experience at Nationwide has been very positive. I am in the Life Company and feel that we have solid leadership, a positive work environment, co-workers who care for each other, our customers, and our company. Pay is decent, especially in today's environment. Benefits could be better, however, most people forget that we have a defined benefit plan which will improve our quality of life during retirement (most people don't understand this important and expensive benefit). If you are an unhappy associate working somewhere at Nationwide - look to move around within the company - I promise you there is growth and other good things going on within the Life company. Come join us!