Employee Review of National Medical Imaging - Check out more reviews of working at National Medical Imaging

From phila, pa — 07/14/2010

I have to say NMI was the best job i ever had. The pay was way more than what anyone is paying these days. The managers were great they were understanding and helped you out when you needed something. It was a great environment to work in. You were totally willing to go above and beyond for this company b/c of the managers esp thr VP of operations. The front desk staff always went above and beyond for the patients. I work in another outpatient center now and its totally different from NMI. NMI really was the best and I am really sad it has closed down.
Maybe if the owner wasnt so shady and maybe paid his bills and not burned so many bridges NMI would still be open. I am sure the owner is just fine sitting pretty in his miami and new york houses while alot of the staff is still unemployed. Overall best job ever.