Employee Review of National Counseling Group - Check out more reviews of working at National Counseling Group

From Virginia Beach, VA — 01/31/2010

National Counseling Group is a good company to work for. There is job security as the company is expanding and opportunity for growth. The company feels like family and cares about their workers. There is much support. Of course every job has it drawbacks, and if you are not a person who can handle scheduling their own time and/or priortize their time, then this may not be the job for you.It is home based counseling, therfore there is a lot of driving. But you learn how to schedule your clients by area to cut down on the distance traveled from one client to the other. I have worked for the company for 3 years and know that I am helping others to find their way in life. It is a rewarding experience. I make my own schedule and also have the ability to increase my income if need be.