Employee Review of NAPA Auto Parts - Check out more reviews of working at NAPA Auto Parts

From Liverpool, NY — 08/17/2010

Been with a corporately owned NAPA (Genuine Parts Company) now just about 4 months, and so far love it. Get awesome discounts on parts for you and your family. Also, just got promoted to FT and already got one raise to. The only thing that bothers me is that the delivery vehicles aren't kept up as good as they should be I think. Also, it seems like the management lets some people get away with some things that shouldn't. But, other then that, it's great. I've also built some relationships with local "Mom & Pop" garages that we deliver to, and when I need something done, they give me a good price. So, would I recommend someone getting a job at NAPA? YES! I have heard that some people have had issues with franchise owned NAPA Stores, so I'd just look at corporate (GPC) owned stores then.