Employee Review of Nanston Dental Group - Check out more reviews of working at Nanston Dental Group

From Norcross, Georgia — 02/03/2009

I have worked for Nanston for almost 3 years now. When you join the team there, you become a part of a big family. Everyone enjoys what they do, whether they are helping patients with their dental health, or taking care of patient affairs (scheduling, insurance filing, etc). My team members have worked for Nanston for years - 10, 20, some even 25 years! For a company that is just over 30 years old, that says something! Nanston has 15 offices all over Atlanta, so location isn't a problem. If you need to move your home, chances are that an opportunity will open up at an office that is closer to your new home. When I wake up in the morning, I enjoy going to work at Nanston and that my work makes a difference, and THAT is what matters!