Employee Review of n/a - Check out more reviews of working at n/a

From nova scotia — 01/15/2010

hey i am a father of an emloyee thatused to work at the plank and hammer my son had adhd that's the only reason why he was there.My son came home mad every single day i went in there a few times i seen the staff they do not llok like nice people at all i can aggree with these two complaints here i'm stongly surprised that there is not any more from any other individual they my son would come home every day mad beacsuse of some of the clients getting in his face and my boy is nobody to mess with i used to be a job instructor for a welding company the plank is a totally unproffesional work place they do not make you take whimus if you are there or any other safety course for tat matter.I my son has gotton another job he never looks back at the days when he went there he did a good job and his sallery never increased and the main pay is 50 cents an hour come on now i just made a good point in this whole sentence this should not be aloud i agree with the first comment the government should not let people ecpecially hanicapped people work in a job site like that or let the head any roop run it because in my own opinion that is taking atvantage of them and to the second comment they have no rite taking buddys weed some peoople need that to survive in life that's all i have to say .