Employee Review of MEDITECH - Check out more reviews of working at MEDITECH

From Westwood, MA — 10/06/2008

I can't say that all of the complaints here are all unfounded, as I can only speak from my own experiences. I used to be a teacher and thus worked most waking hours. In the summers, I worked too. My pay was worst than Meditech's and the two days I got off per year could not be taken on a Friday or Monday. Raises were standard and not based on how you compared to others (and there were some pretty amazing teachers, so I was not at the top).

Since coming to Meditech, I've been amazed at how easy it is to prove myself and how my dedication is rewarded. I've gotten the best raise all 4 years and am slowly getting moved into more technical positions despite my complete lack of pre-Meditech experience. This job is definitely not for everyone, but if you're the type that is capable of rising above the crowd, I believe it will be recognized and rewarded well. Perhaps I have a great boss (and I think that I do), but I'm guessing that most of the complaints are exaggerated. If you are one of those that feel unbearably frustrated by Meditech, then take your hat off for the next teacher you meet. Their job is harder than you can ever imagine...